We made it to number two! On the second Box Angeles podcast, businessman / actor / improviser Aaron Krebs stops by “Studio” 202 and discusses starting Mission Improvable, Box’ ghetto neighborhood, and how the world would be a better place if only everyone did improv!
As always, leave your thoughts on the podcast / topics discussed in the comments below and be sure to subscribe in iTunes.
The BA #002 Breakdown —
– “Studio” 202
– The history of daylight savings time.
– Aaron’s improv spank-bank.
– Growing up in Dallas and starting Mission Improvable.
– Gambling, Pai Gow poker and Asian casinos.
– Moving to Los Angeles.
– Getting an agent and being the “hot” guy.
– Aaron defines himself in three professions.
– Aaron’s successes like Family Guy, national Subway commercials, etc.
– Box discusses his take on marketing v. talent.
– Aaron’s favorite part of Los Angeles.
– How improv influences peoples lives.
– Trying to pick a closing line / sign-off.
– Improv group names.
Guest Beer — Golden Road, Wolf Among Weeds IPA