And here we are at episode four y’all! On the fourth Box Angeles podcast, we finally get an estrogen injection as actress Hallee Hirsh stops by Studio 202. She discusses her lengthy list of successes like You’ve Got Mail, majoring in anthropology at UCLA, residual checks and more!
As always, leave your thoughts on the podcast / topics discussed in the comments below and be sure to subscribe in iTunes.
The BA #004 Breakdown —
– Box rants on too short t-shirts.
– Hallee’s upcoming nuptials and love of Costco.
– Box wishes his life was a romantic comedy.
– Hallee’s experience on You’ve Got Mail w/ the likes of Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan and Nora Ephron.
– Residual checks!
– Actor or actress, and feminism in Hollywood.
– Hallee’s career beginnings and her big hair.
– Life on Long Island.
– Moving to Los Angeles and living in Oakwood Apartments.
– Hallee’s love for hiking and the Bridge to Nowhere.
– Which television show does Hallee want to be on; answer see David Simon.
– Is television the “it” credit / style or not?
– Hallee’s college days at UCLA majoring in anthropology and minoring in Chinese.
– Hallee describes what she does in three words and attempts to give her logline.
– Secret for successful actors and closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Stone IPA