We’re already to episode five y’all! On the fifth Box Angeles podcast, we finally get a stand-up comedian in Studio 202 as Nick Kaufman stops by. He discusses growing up in Los Angeles, his transition from behind the camera to in front of it, never owning a coat and more!
As always, leave your thoughts on the podcast / topics discussed in the comments below and be sure to subscribe in iTunes.
The BA #005 Breakdown —
– Box rants on the specificity of gas prices.
– Differing waters and science.
– The courage to move to LA and Nick growing up here.
– Going to college.
– Vegetables and comedy shows.
– Post graduation and working behing the scenes on television shows.
– Nick’s dream.
– Honing your comedian craft, but needing money.
– Nick’s favorite – and least favorite – part of Los Angeles.
– Residential architecture.
– Nick describes what he does in three words and gives his logline.
– Nick’s plugs, embarrassing moments, vulnerability and crying.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Firestone, Pale 31