Episode ten came in like a wrecking ball! On the tenth Box Angeles podcast, comedian / podcaster Sean Green stops by Studio 202. He explains why he is “hipster fringe”, discusses his love for prop bets, shares his list of guys and more!
The BA #010 Breakdown —
– Sean is “hipster fringe”.
– Box defends the Southwest flight that landed at the wrong airport.
– Box rants forms that have too small of space to fill in your info.
– Thoughts on Bitcoins and recent coffee house experiences.
– Our second guest from Bethlehem, PA.
– Moving to LA and starting in comedy.
– The vulnerability of the happy baby pose.
– Sean loves prop bets and hates Joe Buck.
– Sean’s comedy dream involves sports and comedy.
– Sean describes what he does in three words and gives his logline.
– The sketchy way in which Sean places bets.
– Box wants some guys. Sean has some guys.
– Hollywood has neither plastic bags nor sports bars.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Ballast Point, Calico
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He loves to hate hiking. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.