Say something, episode eleven is giving up on you! On the eleventh Box Angeles podcast, improviser Morgan Christensen bikes into Studio 202. He revels in this being his first time … on a podcast, he discusses his handsome trajectory, spending his early years fighting wild fires, finding comedy in Los Angeles and more!
The BA #011 Breakdown —
– Morgan’s mustache and his “handsome trajectory”.
– Poppin’ Morgan’s podcast cherry.
– Box rants on picking up people at the airport.
– Biking around Los Angeles and beer ignorance.
– Growing up in Fortuna California and the lack of mills in the current world.
– How eating burritos led to fighting wild fires.
– Fire shelters and comparing Morgan to Howie Long.
– Moving to Los Angeles and finding comedy.
– Morgan’s love for beaches and Box’ disdain for them.
– Morgan’s preference for clean comedy and his funny idols.
– Morgan describes what he does in three words and gives his logline.
– Why “Oh Yeah Morgan” and Minnesotan’s accents, oh ya.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Speakeasy, Big Daddy IPA
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He loves potatoes, apparently. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.