Because episode fourteen is happy, clap along if you know what happiness is to you! On the fourteenth Box Angeles podcast, improviser Jill Donnelly stops by Studio 202. She discusses what it’s like to regularly perform in UCB’s signature show Asssscat, why she is stepping away from acting, her dislike for Dumb Starbucks and more!
The BA #014 Breakdown —
– Sec to sex and the Cupertino effect.
– Box rants President’s Day.
– What it’s like performing in Asssscat at UCB.
– Growing up in Rochester and finding performance art.
– Attending Oberlin College and studying neuroscience.
– Stepping away from acting and performing for grad school at UCLA.
– Moving to NYC, touring the country and finding Upright Citizens Brigade.
– Working odd jobs like Goldman Sachs and living in Brooklyn.
– Lunch lady.
– Jill isn’t a fan of Dumb Starbucks.
– Moving to Los Angeles and Jill’s favorite part of the city.
– Jill describes what she does in three words and gives her logline.
– Jill shares who / what she enjoys to watch in comedy.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Angel City, Angeleno IPA
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He has a strong disdain for President’s Day. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.