Episode twenty-five should be wiser, and realize that it’s got one less problem without ya, it’s got one less problem without ya! On the twenty-fifth Box Angeles podcast, actor Beatrice King (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Supernatural) stops by Studio 309 for her first ever podcast. She discusses her unique heritage and growing up in Canada, what it was like working with Hugh Jackman, why she never talks about auditions and more!
The BA #025 Breakdown —
– Box rants buying headbands and other ‘lady products’.
– Bea’s unique drinking regime and being mixed race.
– Changing names and breaking cliches while growing up in Beaumont, Alberta, Canada.
– Figuring skating, piano and learning Japanese for Hugh Jackman.
– Attending the “University” of Alberta and changing majors due to a lapse in judgement.
– Moving to Vancouver and working odd jobs like “pet nutrition specialist”.
– Finding an agent and not discussing auditions.
– Moving to Los Angeles and finding a footing in the States.
– Shooting a movie in Hong Kong and teaching acting to teens.
– Bea describes what she does in three words and gives her logline.
– Bea discusses who / what she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Bea’s favorite thing she has done and how she defines success.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Stone, Levitation Ale
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He thinks boys should learn how to shop for headbands. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.