So is episode thirty wrong? For thinking that it could be something for real! On the thirtieth Box Angeles improviser Joey Greer stops by Studio 309. He discusses his experiences growing up in Miami, his studies in theology, rooting for his friends to succeed and more!
The BA #030 Breakdown —
– Box rants why don’t we see our clothes on other people.
– Rituals like number twos and growing up in Miami.
– Messing with teachers in high school and going to Loyola Marymount University.
– Leaving home early and taking pride in your work.
– Flying to LA and studying theology.
– Performance beginnings and discovering improv.
– Getting fired from Westside Comedy and the end game.
– Working at a bar and getting an agent.
– Joey describes what he does in three words and gives his logline.
– Joey discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Joey’s favorite thing he has done and how he defines success.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Anchor, Steam Beer
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He finds it fascinating we don’t see others wearing the same clothes more often. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.