So episode thirty-one is following the map that leads to you, the map that leads to you! On the thirty-first Box Angeles actor Zach Graves stops by Studio 309. He discusses the importance of staying positive in life, how he felt when he discovered acting, the conflict of leaving a good job to move to Los Angeles and more!
The BA #031 Breakdown —
– Box rants people that leave their blinkers on through off ramps.
– Staying positive and growing up in Sacramento.
– Playing sports as a youth and taking basketball to the college level at Montana.
– Transferring to Chico and studying communications / marketing.
– Switching focus to entertainment and working as intern for a news station.
– Discovering Studio 24 acting classes and finishing college.
– Leaving a good government job and moving to Los Angeles.
– Crashing with family and getting an agent.
– Working odd jobs like being a production assistant for the Tonight Show
– Zach’s favorite part of LA and doing sketches on Conan.
– Zach describes what he does in three words and gives his logline.
– Zach discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Zach’s favorite thing he has done and how he defines success.
– Closing line / sign-off.
Guest Beer — Lagunitas, IPA
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He hates when people leave their blinkers on through a jog in the road or exit ramp. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.