‘Cause if you want to keep episode forty-six, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love it harder! On the forty-sixth Box Angeles singer Davina Leone stops by Studio 309. She discusses growing up in Miami with immmigrant parents, how heartbreak inspires her music, her experiences working as an anti-bullying ambassador and more!
The BA #046 Breakdown —
– Box rants Katy Perry’s song This Is How We Do.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Miami and having French parents.
– Doing musicals and learning many instruments.
– Attending the U of Miami for psychology and putting music on YouTube.
– Recording the first album with Richie Supa and what it’s like inside a studio.
– Heartbreak inspiration and moving to Los Angeles.
– Touring the country and being an ambassador for anti-bullying.
– Hustling in LA, booking shows and opening for One Republic at Sundance.
– Biggest / favorite audience and part time attending UCLA.
– Davina describes what she does in three words and gives her logline.
– Davina discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Davina’s favorite thing she has done and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer — Buffalo Bill’s, Pumpkin Ale
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He’s been standing on a soap box lately. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.