There’s a million reasons why episode fifty-three should give you up, but the heart wants what it wants! On the fifty-third Box Angeles improviser Erin Whitehead (UCB) stops by Studio 309. She discusses gluten / IBS, riding horses as a youth, why she dropped out of high school, the origins of her improv group Wild Horses and more!
The BA #053 Breakdown —
– Twitter and meaning of Girl with a Tail.
– Box rants how far sighted people are pompous and Erin rants gluten / IBS.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Massachusetts, North Carolina & California and losing a dad at a young age.
– Jumping horses competitively and getting into theatre in junior high.
– Dropping out of high school and attending Emerson College in Boston for writing.
– Getting into improv and moving to Los Angeles.
– Odd jobs like teaching / nannying and having a chair thrown at you.
– Getting an agent and starting at UCB.
– Wild Horses and performing at the Bentzen Ball.
The BAQ —
– Erin describes what she does in three words and gives her logline.
– Erin answers why Hollywood and her favorite thing about LA.
– Erin discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Erin’s favorite thing she has done and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer — North Coast, Red Seal Ale
Guest Wine — Charles Schaw
Mike ‘Box’ Elder is an aspiring actor. He thinks far sighted people are the worst. Follow him on Twitter @mikeboxelder.