We could be heroes, we could be heroes, episode seventy and you! On the seventieth Box Angeles actor Allison Miller (Terra Nova, Go On) stops by Studio 309. She discusses moving a lot as a child, how she was discovered from the reality show In Search of the New Partridge Family, driving around LA as a 20 year old, and more!
The BA #070 Breakdown —
– Box rants turning down paper bags.
– Drinking and diseases and rituals.
– Born in Rome, Italy, moving a lot and being a shy only child.
– Doing a play at gifted camp, starting high school in State College PA and finishing in Tallahassee FL.
– Participating in Young Actors Theatre and briefly attending Boston University.
– Musical instrument, Rhodes College for a semester before University of Florida.
– Many majors, competing in the In Search of the New Partridge Family reality show.
– Landing a manager / agent from the show, submitting via tape in Florida and moving to Los Angeles.
– Living in Oakwood Apartments and roaming the city alone, in a rental car.
– Feeling the pressure of success after landing a lead role in Kings and not watching herself.
– Shooting in NYC, Australia and other awesome places, and shows ending too soon.
– A recent string of success and the dream.
The BAQ —
– Allison describes what she does in three words and gives her logline.
– Allison answers why Hollywood and her favorite thing about LA.
– Allison discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Allison’s favorite thing she has done and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer — Stone, Delicious IPA
For more Allison, follow her on Twitter @allisonemiller.
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder hates people that turn down paper bags. Follow him on Twitter @boxangeles.