So nah nah honey, episode eighty is good, it could have another but it probably should not! On the eightieth Box Angeles improviser Suzi Barrett (How I Met Your Mother, Drunk History) stops by Studio 309. She discusses being a child of divorce, attending Western Michigan University for theatre, working at Boom Chicago in Amsterdam, and more!
The BA #080 Breakdown —
– Box rants sending mail to return addresses.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up as a good kid in Michigan and having divorced parents.
– Theatre club in high school and being class president.
– Attending Western Michigan University and moving to Chicago for improv training at iO.
– Working at Rainforest Cafe and being cast by Boom Chicago in Amsterdam.
– Moving to Hollywood, starting with UCB and Seth Morris hooking up representation.
The BAQ —
– Suzi describes what she does in three words.
– Suzi answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite thing about LA.
– Suzi discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Suzi’s favorite thing she has done and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer — Saint Archer, IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder wants to dupe to post office. Follow him on Twitter @boxangeles.