This is episode eighty-nine’s fight song, take back its life song! On the eighty-ninth Box Angeles improviser Casey Feigh (Jimmy Kimmel Live!, JV) stops by Studio 309. He discusses growing up in Minnesota and probably crosses paths more than once with Box, debating between a career in rap or comedy, living in Australia to write, finding successes with UCB, and more!
The BA #089 Breakdown
– Box rants Public Storage and hoarding.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up right next to Box in Saint Cloud, MN and having an idyllic childhood.
– Participating in diverse activities including the Apollo’s variety show.
– Attending St John’s University for communications to do commercial writing and no passions.
– Moving to Minneapolis and getting a marketing gig with Mall of America.
– Deciding rap or comedy on a porch and moving to Australia to write / try stand up.
– Going to Los Angeles, hitting open-mics and getting into UCB improv.
– Working at LegalZoom, getting into commercials and freelancing branded content.
– Casey describes what he does in three words.
– Casey answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Casey discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Casey’s favorite thing he has done and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Citra Bend
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder hates storage. Follow him on Twitter @boxangeles.