Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause episode one-hundred and five is missing more than just your body! On the one-hundred and fifth Box Angeles comedian Amir Blumenfeld (Jake and Amir, Pranked) stops by Studio 309. He discusses growing up in Los Angeles, being a shy kid at a private Jewish high school, his many attempts in college to go viral, his work at CollegeHumor, and more!
The BA #105 Breakdown
– Box rants telephone poles.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Born in Israel, raised in Los Angeles and being the shy, youngest child.
– Doing comics and working on the yearbook while attending Milken private Jewish high school.
– Attending UC Berkeley, landing a freelance gig with CollegeHumor and trying to go viral.
– Moving to NYC to work full-time and writing a book.
– Starting Jake and Amir and moving back to Los Angeles.
– The future and the podcast network.
– Amir describes what he does in three words.
– Amir answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Amir discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Amiry’s favorite thing he has done and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Point the Way IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder is confused by telephone poles. Follow him @boxangeles.