So episode one-hundred and nine is gonna love you, like it’s gonna lose you! On the one-hundred and ninth Box Angeles actor Zoe Lister-Jones (Life In Pieces, Whitney, New Girl) stops by Studio 309. She discusses growing up in “Park Slip” Brooklyn, life at NYU’s Tisch School, performing on Broadway, her new film Consumed, and more!
The BA #109 Breakdown
– Box rants tagging oneself in photos.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in “Park Slip” Brooklyn and being scared often as well as shy.
– Getting into an acting public school and attending Tisch on a scholarship.
– Agent showcase, one woman show and starting out with Law & Order.
– Auditioning and landing Little Dog Laugh off and then on Broadway.
– Booking Whitney and relocating to Los Angeles, living in the El Royale.
– Making films, and current projects Life in Pieces and Consumed.
– Zoe describes what she does in three words.
– Zoe answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Zoe discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Zoe’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Point the Way IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder has stopped tagging himself in photos. Follow him @boxangeles.