‘Cause if you like the way you look that much, oh baby you should go and love yourself! On the one-hundred and eleventh Box Angeles actor Carrie Clifford (Bob’s Burgers, The Office) stops by Studio 309. She discusses playing D1 lacrosse at Colgate University, studying art history, being a producer on the Jenny Jones show, and more!
The BA #111 Breakdown
– Box rants casting times always being late.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Wellesley, Mass and doing both theatre & sports.
– Going to Colgate University and playing D1 la crosse.
– Studying art history and traveling the country, ending in Chicago.
– Working at Crate & Barrel and getting into improv.
– Being a producer on Jenny Jones and auditioning for commercials.
– Reluctantly moving to Los Angeles and working for MTV.
– Continuing to perform improv and getting gigs through knowing people.
– Carrie describes what she does in three words.
– Carrie answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Carrie discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Carrie’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, 329 Lager
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder thinks casting is the only industry where you can be late. Follow him @boxangeles.