Oh, it’s just episode one-hundred and thirteen, itself and it, solo ride until it dies, ’cause its got it for life. On the one-hundred and thirteenth Box Angeles actor / writer Brad Morris (Modern Family, Arrested Development) stops by Studio 309. He discusses growing up around improv in Chicago, getting kicked out of Skidmore College, later graduating from there, performing on the Second City main stage, and more!
The BA #113 Breakdown
– Box rants the camera angle for football games.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Born / raised in Chicago and attending Skidmore College in New York.
– Studying philosophy / american studies and getting kicked out, moving home.
– Taking a class at Piven and discovering improv
– Getting back into school, meeting the wife and graduating.
– Back to Chicago for improv and working PA odd jobs.
– Touring for Second City before landing the main stage and moving to LA.
– Brad describes what he does in three words.
– Brad answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Brad discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Brad’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Point the Way IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder thinks football game camera angles need to change. Follow him @boxangeles.