Episode one-hundred and fourteen knows what you did last summer, just lie to it there’s no other. On the one-hundred and fourteenth Box Angeles actor Adam Lustick (Anger Management, 2 Broke Girls) stops by Studio 309. He discusses attending NYU’s Tisch School, being a part of the sketch group Harvard Sailing Club, and more!
The BA #114 Breakdown
– Box rants chains on tires requirement.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in upstate New York and being a hyperactive child.
– Getting into plays, dabbling in sports and attending NYU’s Tisch School.
– Taking interesting classes and starting Harvard Sailing Team.
– Working a catering gig and performing at UCB / The Pit.
– Moving to Los Angeles and landing Punk’d.
– Baldness insight and getting into scripted television.
– Adam describes what he does in three words.
– Adam answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Adam discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Adam’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Point the Way IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder thinks chain on tire tickets are bunk. Follow him @boxangeles.