Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away? Episode one-hundred and fifteen is a good, good girl who needs a little company. On the one-hundred and fifteenth Box Angeles actor Jaime Moyer (K.C. Undercover, Parks and Recreation) stops by Studio 309. She discusses growing up around theatre, her time at Second City Detroit, odd jobs like coat check at a gothic night club, and more!
The BA #115 Breakdown
– Box rants ratio of shampoo and conditioner.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Detroit and being surrounded by theatre / creative types.
– Stepping away from tv acting and going to beauty school after school.
– Attending University of Detroit Mercy and getting into Second City Detroit.
– Being a coat checker at a goth night club and getting on Tour Co.
– Landing a manager, Parks and Recreation and being yourself.
– Jaime describes what she does in three words.
– Jaime answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Jaime discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Jaime’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Golden Road, Point the Way IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder thinks there should be larger conditioner bottles. Follow him @boxangeles.