On the one-hundred and twenty-second Box Angeles filmmaker Katharine Emmer (Life in Color, Desperate Housewives) stops by Studio 309. She discusses touring as a child actor, attending NYU, struggles in Hollywood, and more!
The BA #122 Breakdown
– Box rants how Netflix skips the ‘previously on’ opening videos.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Minneapolis and being a bossy kid.
– Getting into acting as a child and attending NYU.
– Moving to Los Angeles and stepping away for a time.
– Deciding to make a film and debuting at SXSW.
– Katharine describes what she does in three words.
– Katharine answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Katharine discusses who she enjoys to watch and who she’d like to work with.
– Katharine’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer – Firestone, Easy Jack IPA
For more Katharine, check out her film ‘Life in Color‘ on Amazon.
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder wishes Netflix had ‘Previously on’. Follow him @boxangeles.