On the one-hundred and twenty-third Box Angeles writer Bridger Winegar (Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson) stops by Studio 309. He discusses growing up in a Mormon family in Utah, studying ballroom dance, interning for the Late Show, and more!
The BA #123 Breakdown
– Box rants flight prices.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up outside Salt Lake City and being a “weird”, indoorsy kid.
– Getting into ballroom dance and being vice president of student counsel.
– The Mormon faith and briefly attending the University of Utah.
– Transferring to BYU for film and odd jobs like a bakery.
– Interning at the Late Show in NYC and then PA-ing for the Late Late Show.
– Kimmel reaching out and getting agents / lawyers.
– Bridger describes what he does in three words.
– Bridger answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Bridger discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Bridger’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer – Firestone, Easy Jack IPA
For more Bridger, follow him on Twitter @bridger_w.
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder finds flight prices interesting. Follow him @boxangeles.