On the one-hundred and thirty-fifth Box Angeles actor Daniel Franzese (Looking, Recovery Road) stops by Studio 309. He discusses being an annoying kid growing up in Florida, a guidance counselor who changed his life, always scheming for the next thing, and more!
The BA #135 Breakdown
– Box rants landscaped Snapchats.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Born in Brooklyn and growing up in South Florida.
– Always trying to make his dad laugh and being a talkative / annoying kid.
– Meeting an agent and first audition in second grade.
– Getting involved in drama in high school and help from a guidance counselor.
– Attending Florida School of the Arts and getting an internship in NYC.
– Auditioning, getting into regular theatre gigs and regularly participating in a talent show.
– Landing a movie, scheming, then another movie, then a pilot and then a move to LA.
– Daniel describes what he does in three words.
– Daniel answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Daniel discusses who he enjoys to watch and who he’d like to work with.
– Daniel’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder hates sideways Snapchats. Follow him @boxangeles.