On the one-hundred and forty-seventh Box Angeles actor Veronica Osorio (Hail, Caesar!, Adam Ruins Everything) stops by Studio 309. She discusses growing up in a violent Venezuela, her time “clowning”, struggles in New York City, and more!
The BA #147 Breakdown
– Box rants no smoking on flights.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Venezuela and being a shy kid.
– Getting involved in theater and being surrounded by violence / crime.
– Attending college for social communications and studying “clowning”.
– Shooting a movie and then moving to New York City.
– Not being taken seriously in an acting class and starting UCB.
– Gaining weigh, depression and landing an agent.
– Pilot season, Hail, Caesar! and moving to Los Angeles.
– Veronica describes what she does in three words.
– Veronica answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Veronica discusses what content she consumes and who she’d like to work with.
– Veronica’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder finds it humorous they still announce no smoking on flights. Follow him @boxangeles.