On the one-hundred and fifty-first Box Angeles comedian Todd Glass (The Daily Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!) stops by Studio 309. He discusses growing up in Philly, playing around in his dad’s shoe warehouse as a kid, how he got started in stand up, and more!
The BA #151 Breakdown
– Box rants people eating in improv classes.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in the suburbs of Philadelphia and playing around in his dad’s shoe warehouse.
– Doing bits as a kid and starting doing comedy at an open mic at 16.
– Dropping out of high school, friendships and focusing on comedy in Philly for awhile.
– Moving to Los Angeles and hating auditions, but landing Home Improvement.
– Todd describes what he does in three words.
– Todd answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Todd discusses what content he consumes and who he’d like to work with.
– Todd’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder hates annoying people in improv classes. Follow him @boxangeles.