On the one-hundred and fifty-second Box Angeles actor Megan Heyn (The Big Bang Theory, Crazy-Ex Girlfriend) stops by Studio 309. She discusses moving around a lot as a kid, being shy, calling agents as a teenager, and more!
The BA #152 Breakdown
– Box rants standing up on the plane right when it lands.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Moving around, including the Grand Canyon, but growing up in Colorado.
– Being a shy kid and getting into theatre.
– Making phone calls to agents as a teen and attending UC Irvine for musical theatre.
– Stumbling on improv in college and working as a princess at Medieval Times.
– Finding early commercial success and stumbling into UCB, Freak Dance.
– Odd jobs, The Tonight Show and other successes, connections.
– Megan describes what she does in three words.
– Megan answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Megan discusses what content she consumes and who she’d like to work with.
– Megan’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder doesn’t understand why people stand immediately after a plane lands. Follow him @boxangeles.