On the one-hundred and fifty-eighth Box Angeles actor Sean Bolger (Hand of God, Days of Our Lives) stops by Studio 309. He discusses attending Miami (OH) for football, working in commodities, starting theater randomly, and more!
The BA #158 Breakdown
– Box rants people getting stuck in traffic lights.
– Drinking and rituals and chanting.
– Growing up in Naperville, IL and being into sports.
– Attending Miami (OH) for footbal, briefly, and traveling west after graduation.
– Starting work in commodities at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and falling into theater.
– Not knowing what a headshot is and getting good performance feedback.
– Booking the first commercial audition and a run of unfortunate events.
– Moving to Los Angeles and living with Jim Belushi.
– Sean describes what he does in three words.
– Sean answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Sean discusses what content he consumes and who he’d like to work with.
– Sean’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder hates drivers that create gridlock. Follow him @boxangeles.