On the one-hundred and sixty-second Box Angeles writer Eva Anderson (Comedy Bang! Bang!, You’re the Wrst) stops by Studio 309. She discusses having a show biz dad, stage fright, writing / producing plays, and more!
The BA #162 Breakdown
– Box rants “Na na na”.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Born in LA, but growing up outside Seattle and having a show business dad.
– Making a film festival in high school and being school president.
– Attending USC film school and writing plays.
– Getting PA gigs from Craigslist and then working in reality television for a long time.
– Putting up plays and discovering UCB, to make friends.
– Writing for TV, doing sketch shows and getting reps.
– Eva describes what she does in three words.
– Eva answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Eva discusses what content she consumes and who she’d like to work with.
– Eva’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder has bad business ideas. Follow him @boxangeles.