On the one-hundred and eighty-fifth Box Angeles actor Brian Sacca (Kong: Skull Island, Wrecked) stops by Studio 309. He discusses making videos growing up, being an arrogant 20-something, attending NYU, working as a set carpenter, and more!
The BA #185 Breakdown
– Box rants bus stops placement.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up outside Buffalo NY and making short videos as a kid.
– Playing sports and doing a Cops style film for a senior project.
– Attending Tisch School at NYU and being an arrogant 20-something.
– 9-11 story and starting a production company in college.
– Joining the sketch group Macchio and doing lots of shows as Pete & Brian.
– Auditioning for commercials briefly and odd jobs like being a set carpenter.
– Moving to LA, doing meetings and Aspen Comedy Festival.
– Writing for awards shows and getting away from performing until The Wolf of Wall Street.
– Shooting Wrecked in Fiji and sunburned eye balls.
– Brian describes what he does in three words.
– Brian answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Brian discusses what content he consumes and who he’d like to work with.
– Brian’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus Kumquat IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder thinks bus stops should go after the intersection. Follow him @boxangeles.