On the one-hundred and ninty-second Box Angeles writer Evan Susser (Fist Fight, Wedding Crashers 2) stops by Studio 309. He discusses being anti ritual, growing up outside of DC, getting involved early at UCB, and more!
The BA #192 Breakdown
– Box rants using a mouse.
– Drinking and anti-rituals.
– Growing up in Rockville, MD and having dyslexia.
– Participating in theatre from an early age and a Jewish youth group.
– Having a great screenwriter teacher and attending Washington University in St. Louis.
– Interning on both coasts at Good Morning America and at a production company.
– Moving to Los Angeles and working as a post production assistant on Without A Trace.
– Getting involved with Upright Citizens Brigade and teaming up with Van Robichaux.
– Getting representation and working as a legal assistant at MySpace.
– The origins of Fist Fight and landing Wedding Crashers 2.
– Evan describes what he does in three words.
– Evan answers why show business, why Hollywood and his favorite part of LA.
– Evan discusses what content he consumes and who he’d like to work with.
– Evan’s favorite thing he has done (& least) and how he defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
STUDIO BEER – Reel Brewery, Narcissus Kumquat IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder needs a computer mouse, always. Follow him @boxangeles.