On the one-hundred and ninety-fourth Box Angeles actor Avital Ash (7p/10e) stops by Studio 309. She discusses growing up an Orthodox Jew, intern-ing at the Miami Herald, moving to Los Angeles at 18, and more!
The BA #194 Breakdown
– Box rants people driving in movies.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Living in Miami and growing up an Orthodox Jew.
– Fake it ’til you make it and intern-ing at the Miami Harold.
– Flying out to Palm Springs to meet some family and staying in Los Angeles at age 18.
– Taking awhile to accumulate and making a feature film.
– Odd jobs, getting fired and living off the arts.
– Coming up with 7p/10e in Israel and that becoming two pilots.
– Asking for stuff and struggles with representation.
– Avital describes what she does in three words.
– Avital answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Avital discusses what content she consumes and who she’d like to work with.
– Avital’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer – Saint Archer, Citra 7 IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder doesn’t think actors know how to drive. Follow him @boxangeles.