On the one-hundred and ninety-fifth Box Angeles actor Ego Nwodim (Drive Share, K.C. Undercover) stops by Studio 309. She discusses being bourgeois, growing up in a family of doctors, attending USC but not acting, and more!
The BA #195 Breakdown
– Box rants quesadillas aren’t appetizers.
– Drinking and rituals.
– Growing up in Baltimore and being the youngest in a family of doctors.
– Talking to oneself, performing ballet and paying a lot for a headshot scam.
– Majoring in biology at USC and intern-ing at a talent agency.
– Taking acting classes and getting into Upright Citizens Brigade.
– Ego describes what she does in three words.
– Ego answers why show business, why Hollywood and her favorite part of LA.
– Ego discusses what content she consumes and who she’d like to work with.
– Ego’s favorite thing she has done (& least) and how she defines success.
– Choose your own adventure sign-off.
Guest Beer – Ballast Point, Even Keel Session IPA
An aspiring actor, Mike ‘Box’ Elder calls a quesadilla an entree. Follow him @boxangeles.